Monday, March 16, 2009

Fishing Guy Gave Me A Friendship Award

Hey, everyone, look over to the right. You will see a box entitled Friendship Award and the box has some colorful blooms. Fishing Guy from northeast Ohio gave me this award the other week and told me to pass it on to some blog friends so I will. I want to pass it on to two folks who live in Piedmont: Dickie the quilting neighbor who does the blog Dragonquilter and to Cindy, the mother of the three sets of twins who writes about their exploits on the blog Two By Two By Two.

Thank you Fishing Guy. I hope you are still taking it easy but recovering nicely from your recent heart stent surgery. You are such a sweetheart that everything has to be coming up roses on land and croppies on the water for you. By the way, Fishing Guy's blog is a real award winning blog. Check out This Is My Blog. You will enjoy it immensely.

1 comment:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: I wish I was visiting more regular but am trying to catch up. I'm so thankful we are blog friends. I need to get out and walk so I take the camera all times and dog sometimes. We are getting some good exersize.