Monday, October 18, 2010

My World Tuesday = Barney's Jack-O-Lantern

My World Tuesday = Barney's Jack-O-Lantern
Barney is our daughter's 8 month old black Labrador retriever.
Barney and Jeanine paid us a visit on Sunday.
I gave Barney a stuffed jack-o-lantern.
Here is the pumpkin waiting for Barney to notice it.

Barney looked.

Barney sniffed.

Barney chewed and tossed.

A dog has got to do what a dog has to do.
Explore and investigate.
That's it.
Not go visit some other My World Tuesday memes by clicking here:

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a fun post for the day! Barney is so cute and they do have so much fun with their own investigation anything new! Great shots! Hope you have a lovely week -- Barney, too!!

Sylvia

LivingSoAbundantly said...

How adorable! :)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Barney looks such a sweetie, but I'm a sucker for a cute dog.

EG CameraGirl said...

So cute! How nice of you to give Barney such a pleasant surprise.

ChrisJ said...

Such fun for Barney! I love labradors.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: What a neat post, cute idea. I hope you are doing well.