Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Two Pics From The Past

Two Pics From The Past
Our first gardening adventures were in the Arizona desert. Here's Jack with our first two pets: Tough Cat and Shiloh. Shiloh, the dog in Jack's arms, now reminds me of Barney, Jeanine's black lab. We named Shiloh "Shiloh" because he was shy and low to the ground. I think this little dog that we rescued from an Arizona dog pound was a black lab and dachshund mix.
*
We called the yellow tabby Tough Cat because he lived outside with the rattlesnakes. He was a great cat.
*
Now look at my husband. I can hardly remember my husband sporting a mustache and having that much thick dark hair!

2 comments:

jeanine said...

Love both of these pictures. Shiloh looks so much like little Barney.

Melinda said...

love all the old photos and memories!