Friday, January 1, 2010

Ohio State Is Playing In The Rose Bowl Football Game In California!
Go Buckeyes!
*********************************
****************************************
**********************************
To honor the Buckeyes football achievements in 2009 I've put two versions of
The Ohio State Fight Song at the top of my Playlist.
I also put my I Need A Hero song up there too.
Hoping a Buckeye will be a hero today and bring home the trophy to Ohio.
And for good measure I put my Miami University of Ohio Fight Song and Alma Mater
Up towards the top because many famous Buckeyes got their start at Miami U.
like Woody Hayes.
Miami University is known as the Cradle of Coaches for The Big Ten Teams.
News Flash: It is 8:25 and the game is over and Ohio State won! The new year is off to a great start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found some nice photos from 2007 and 2008 that I would like to use in my blogs but last night was a bad night for me and I didn't get much rest. Most of the time I had one coughing fit after another. I thought I would try to just say, "thanks" to those who stopped today. I appreciate the comments, visits and prayers. I hope things will get back to normal soon.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: Go Buckeyes, let's win one for us fellow bloggers.