Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Musings

April Musings

#1 Well the college basketball season is over. None of my picks made it to the Final Four. Jack did get one right---Duke. In the championship game I was cheering for the underdog Butler while Jack was cheering for a team representing the ACC which the University of Virginia is also a member.

#2 So we keep moving on with special events for the year. Now it is golf at Augusta. That should be interesting.

#3 Television has me watching Survivor, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars and Celebrity Apprentice. I want either Kate or the astronaut to go home tonight. I'm glad the ex-governor of Illinois got fired by Trump. What a computer illiterate! I liked Sharon's comment---who talks like that? "delicate dynamic" and the group's answer: a politician! The Ohio girl who sings and plays guitar and piano should win American Idol hands down in my humble opinion.

#4 Today felt like summer with a high of 90 degrees in Virginia! I think my hosta grew at least an inch in today's heat.

2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: Goodbye Buzz. I'm not watching Survivor but all the rest.

rental mobil murah said...

wow, great post i really like it.
keep posting stuff like this