Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mylo's Grill in Vienna


Mylo's Grill in Vienna


This is a new Greek restaurant in Vienna that has wonderful food. I'm sorry I don't have a photo of the restauraant to share with you of this lovely place and the delicious Greek dishes. But if you are ever in Vienna, Virginia check this place out. I know you will enjoy it.


Here are some of the great dishes you can find at this restaurant: spanakopita, souvlaki, grilled Atlantic salmon, kabobs and pasta primavera.


Jack and I went there the other week for brunch and had a delicious and very unusual eggs benedict that had crab cakes instead of ham for the dish. Delicious! Next time we go back we want to try the very unusual crabcake reuben. Doesn't that sound interesting!

2 comments:

lovemygreek said...

Thank you for the kind words! My husband Chris is the owner of Mylo's. He had the pleasure of meeting you. It is comforting to know Chris hard work is attracting such nice people. I'm sorry I missed you. We have two sons and their activities keep me busy on the weekends. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed! I hope you visit enough to try everything on the menu. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon. Thanks again, Jessica

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: I do love a Greek restaurant.