Thursday, April 29, 2010

Skywatch Friday = VA Beach, VA = NARFE Conf. Part I

Skywatch Friday = VA Beach, VA = NARFE Conf.
Part I
Jack and I just returned from a five day business/pleasure trip to Virginia Beach, VA. Jack was a delegate to the NARFE Virginia Federation of Chapters Annual Conference. We had a great time and the spring weather was delightful. I have lots of photos to share with you of the VA Beach/Norfolk area for the next few days. The photo above was taken Tuesday at noon on the beach.

Here's Jack posing for my camera.

Jack with his NARFE button on his pocket.

Yours truly standing in the sand dune.

What is NARFE?
NARFE stands for the National Active and Retired Federal Employee Association.
It is the only lobby for federal employees for the preservation of their earned benefits.
Are you a retired or active federal employee?
If so, have you joined NARFE?
If not, you should.
Well, that's the end of my NARFE advertisement and my Skywatch Friday meme so thank you for stopping by my blog and now please go visit the other Skywatch Friday memes by clicking here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely skies and such a great looking beach! Looks like a fun day! Great captures for the day! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: Great sky photos at the beach. Our Ohio roller coaster continues. There was frost the last two night and now into the 80's tomorrow.

iheartsunnydays said...

What a beautiful looking beach! Love your first shot of the clouds and the sun - gorgeous.

Jim said...

Wonderful sunny skies.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Marites said...

lovely skies and great capture!

SandyCarlson said...

Those skies are very, very beautiful. I feel the warmth this chilly night. Thanks!