Sunday, January 6, 2008

Epiphany


Epiphany

I want to end the posting of Christmas blogs by featuring another church. Actually this is a Catholic cathderal and it is in Helena, Montana. It is large with several alters and lots of stained glass windows. Take a look. And Happy Feast of the Three Kings.










Blogging Note: I wrote and published this after midnight so it should say Sunday, January 6, 2008 but the date didn't change. This is the first time I've published a post right after midnight so I have learned something new about this blogsite and dates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you wrote it and saved it on blogger and then just went back and opened it and published it from a draft form, it will have the date saved. I found that out too. Anyway, what I do it go back on the date or time you want to publish it and open it as if you are editing it and then copy it and paste it as a new post. It changes to the new date as a new post.

Nice photography on these church photos. It is hard to get details inside buildings without the flash going off. I think your photos are really nice.

About the birds and photos...

I have not gone to schools to show students what I do because it would involve some sort of projector or taking my stuff and putting it in a slide show format. I just never thought of it.

I might think of doing something similar but wonder about time. If I did something similiar I would prepare a show of some kind and then put it online and allow teachers or people to download it and look at it on their computers.

My problem is that I am 73 and my wife is 71. I know I am not going to live forever. I worry, sometimes, about dropping dead and leaving all of these envelopes open without addresses. Who would know what I intended to do with this or that?

So I struggle with life and my time and try to do something. LOL And not think to much about what's left over at the end of each day.

I will answer the rest on an email to you.

Meanwhile, thanks for visiting and also thanks for your email.