Sunday, December 7, 2008

Time Out Trip

Grandma: My time out and your time Jack Aidan are over. In fact we left Grandpa to handle the Christmas lights while we took a little Time Out Trip.

Jack Aidan: I'm glad that we are no longer in Time Out. And I'm glad that we are now on a little Time Out Trip. And why does Grandpa have to string the Christmas lights?

Grandma: Because stringing lights is a male activity that women defer to their hubbies. But we do supervise the stringing of the lights so that they turn out right and pretty.

Jack Aidan: But where are we Grandma?

Grandma: Well, I'm not telling you or my blog readers today. I'm going to make this into a little Waldo Guessing Game for today: WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE GRANDMA AND GRANDSON JACK AIDAN? You can leave a guess here. HINT.........some people think this is Heaven on Earth.

4 comments:

Dragons52 said...

Well let's start with FL since I see palm trees there...I'll leave the rest to others who don't actually know where you are today!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: I going with Disneyland on Florida. Seems it is Heaven on earth to many.

CINDY BUCKLEY said...

Heaven on Earth? That's easy. Anywhere Jack Aidan is!

Linda Reeder said...

I'm guessing Florida, too.