Friday, August 7, 2009

Purple Shamrocks

Purple Shamrocks
These are the first purple shamrocks that I have seen. I have seen the same plant in traditional green. Speaking of green do you have some in your pocket? If so, this weekend you may want to take part in the longest garage sale in America. It will run from upper Michigan thru Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. I read that Greenville, Ohio will have about 40 folks selling items along route #127. And West Virginians will have folks selling along state route #30. I love garage sales. I have found everything there from children's clothes and toys to adult collectibles like Hummels and Lladros.
Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I was wondering if that's the one on 127. Personally I hate garage sales, UNLESS I am looking for a particular item and don't want to pay full price. The older of my two younger brothers has found lots of items that turned out to be antiques. But I don't care for antiques either. I know, I'm a party pooper. Happy week-end.

jeanine said...

I love garage sales, too. I must get it from my mom.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joan: Those are lovely.