Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My World Tuesday = Wheelbarrow Rides

My World Tuesday = Wheelbarrow Rides
Yesterday we introduced our grandson to wheelbarrow rides.

Here's my hubby with his little cargo in the wheelbarrow.
He likes it! He likes it!
Grandpa made the wheelbarrow go like a whirling helicopter.

Along the sidewalks they went.
Up and down stems they went.
In and out of driveways they went.
We told Jack Aidan to hold on tight and he did.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Grandpa, do it again.
Again. again.
Please.

Well, that's it for this Tuesday.
Thank you for stopping by. Leave a comment if you feel like it. I do read all the comments: the good, the bad, the ugly and the surprising ones.
Go now and visit some more My World Tuesday memes by clicking here: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: Little Jack looks like he is having a ball. My youngest grandson and I are headed out to the county fair today.

Patty said...

Isn't it amazing how kids love to ride in wheelbarrows. We use to push ours around the yard. But by the time we had some grandchildren, their aunt had to push them. LOL

DeniseinVA said...

What a wonderful My World post Joann. Jack Aidan certainly had a fun and comfortable ride and I am sure Grandpa had fun too. Great photos of that darling little grandson of yours, and of Jack too.

Louise said...

Grandpa is a good sport. That wears me out to think about it!

SandyCarlson said...

What a luxurious ride! What fun. Thanks for sharing the joy.