Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Results

Election Results

I'm delighted that some people lost: Paladino in NY, O'Donnell in DE, the "nazi" in Ohio, etc.


I'm delighted that some people won: Tan Man Boehner in Ohio, Harry Reid in Nevada, Rubio in Florida, Wolf in VA, etc.


As you can see by the above I'm an independent who votes/favors the person not the party. Why? Because I think both political parties have lost their moral high ground so it is always a choice of the "the lesser of two evils" in my mind.


In the meantime here in Virginia we still don't have a definite winner in the Gerald Connolly and Keith Fimian election. Just 500 votes separate the two candidates and 98 percent of the votes have been counted. There will surely be a recount here.


I hope all of you have some election results today that will make you feel happy.


Peace.

No comments: