Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who Is Going To Cruise Away With The Trophy?

Who Is Going To Cruise Away With The Trophy?

The Dancing With The Stars finale is tonight. Who is going to cruise away with the trophy? I can't wait to find out. Lots of controversy surrounding Bristol Palin staying while others who seemed to have danced better have been shown the door. Now we are down to the final three: Jennifer Grey, Kyle Massey and Bristol Palin. All along I've been thinking that Bristol doesn't show much dancing talent but I must admit she did a great job last night on her freestyle take of a dance from the show Chicago. I've also been reading in the media that the Tea Party folks have found a way to send a lot of votes Bristol's way. I don't know if this is true or false. Anyway tonight we shall find out who gets the dancing trophy to take home. Who do you want to see win this year?

No comments: