Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Loved The British Royal Wedding



I Loved The British Royal Wedding

I set my alarm for 3:50 A.M. and got up to watch all the coverage on TV. Jack got up around 6:30 A.M. when the wedding show was really getting interesting. Together we watched Kate's arrival at Westminster Abbey and the actual wedding ceremony. We both got a kick out of brother Harry looking back at Kate coming down the aisle on her father's arm and then turning to his brother Wills to give him a quick description of Kate's gown. Maybe it is Harry's flaming red hair but I get such a kick out him. I think he is so down to earth that I can see him coming up to you in a British pub and setting down and chatting with you over a beer.

Everyone has discussed the best dressed and the worst dressed so I'm not going to rehash any of that wedding news. I will just end by saying that my favorite moment of the wedding was when the royal wedding couple drove themselves away from Buckingham Palace with JUST WED on the back license plate and L for learner's permit on the front license plate.

No comments: