Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Peonies Bloomed This Week!

My Peonies Bloomed This Week!
I made lots of bouquets for the kitchen and breakfast room of the peonies that bloomed this week.
The other day I looked outside my breakfast room window to the far left and saw a hummingbird gulping down hummingbird food from the feeder.

I then looked over to the far right window and discovered momma robin was sitting on two eggs in a nest in my white climbing rose bush near the patio. It has been so much fun to watch her sitting on her nest and guarding her two eggs. I wonder how long it will be till the eggs hatch?
Below is another peonie bouquet on the kitchen island. The blue flowers are catmint.

1 comment:

DeniseinVA said...

Your Peonies are spectacular Joann. How lovely to have so many displayed from your own garden and how lovely to see a robin's nest so close up.