Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Third Day of Christmas

Well, I try not to be too materialistic but I must admit that we hit the stores today for some after Christmas sales. We got our Christmas cards for next year--50% off. I can't wait to send them! They are a hoot! We also got our wrapping paper for next year--50% off. Final thought: there seemed to be less people shopping this year--either before or after Christmas. So I am afraid that our economy is slowing down. Even here in Northern Virginia which has one of the highest per capita economies in the nation.

1 comment:

Jenn K said...

I went to Target yesterday to pick up a few things and I was surprised by how few people were out. I'm planning to check out the tvs at Costco today and to pick up some socks for Jack on sale at the mall--I'm hoping that both places won't be too packed.