Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eliza Again

Little Eliza Gariety had a very busy weekend last week. She had to don her apple girl costume and head to Sidney, Ohio with her folks.
She helped lay a wreath in honor of the anniversary of 9/11.

She got to ride with five other beauties in the Applefest parade in downtown Sidney, Ohio.
News Flash: If you want a good recipe for apple cake go down my blog roll to The Pioneer Woman Cooks or click here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking
Pioneer Woman has great recipes to share on her blog and this one looks like one I will try except I'm not messing with flipping that hot apple cake out of the skillet. I know for me I would just either burn my fingers or let the cake slip on the floor or break the nice plate. I say let's just serve this baby from the skillet and turn each individual piece upside down when putting it on a dessert plate.

No comments: