Thursday, September 24, 2009

Washington D.C. and the Masons

Have you noticed that I haven't been posting a new blog each day. Well, I have two good excuses. One, I have been cleaning up my flower beds for fall. And two, I have been reading this Dan Brown book non stop. Finished it in less than 48 hours. I just had to read it because Jack's Mom was a member of the Eastern Star and Jack's Stepdad was a Mason. Secret societies fascinate me and I did learn a lot by reading this book. I also had to read it because all the action occurs within 24 hours in various spots in Washington D.C. I think this book will now lead to a new tour of D.C.----one to all the Masonic related sites discussed in this thriller. If you liked Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, you will enjoy this book as well.

No comments: