Monday, May 31, 2010

My World Tuesday = Our First Open Magnolia Blossoms

My World Tuesday = Our First Open Magnolia Blossoms
The Most Blossoms On The Trees Are Way Up High On The Magnolia Trees.
The Bud Begins to Open.

Inside the Open Blossom is This Sight.

This Is A Blossom That Is Completely Open.
Many Times You Will Find Honey Bees Inside An Open Blossom.
I Guess They Will Make Southern Magnolia Blossom Honey.

That's It For Today.
Enjoy the Rest of Memorial Day Weekend.
Now Please Go Visit Some Other My World Tuesday Meme's By
Just Clicking Here:
http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

Final Note:
Denise for My World Tuesday Has Lots of Good Info on the 250,000 Motorcyclists Who Came Sunday to Washington D.C. for the Rolling Thunder Veterans Parade.
Do Visit Her Site to Learn More About Rolling Thunder.
And Yes, Those Moving Motorcylists Do Sound Like Rolling Thunder in the Sky.

8 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: What a neat flower, I bet it smells glorious.

Sylvia K said...

I do love the magnolias! Marvelous capture! Your photos were delightful I could almost smell them from here!! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful magnolia blooms! Thanks for sharing!

Reader Wil said...

Great post! I love these exquisite flowers and you created a lovely set of photos from bud to blossom.

Arija said...

It is such a thrill when those first white blooms appear. I love their scent too.

Rinkly Report said...

It's lovely to see the not-quite-unfirled blossoms. The smell must be heavenly.

Reader Wil said...

I saw from your comment that you took me for Fishing Guy. He certainly travels around, but as far as I know he hasn't been to Holland lately. I am Dutch so for me it was not much travelling in my own country! Thanks for your visit anyway!

ChrisJ said...

That's a perfect specimen! Beautiful.