Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Want To Hold Your Hands



Our grandson, Jack Aidan, has learned a new trick. If you hold his hands he can move his legs and walk with you. Last week he and Grandpa were high stepping around the kitchen table and the kitchen island. He knew he had done something outstanding because he flashed us this big grin. But has he taken to crawling on all fours? No, not yet. He may walk before he crawls I think because he likes to stand on his own tiny two feet.
Click on the photos to see my little walking man up close.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

This is so cute ~~ and reminds me of our great grandson Issac, who at 10 months, is trying to walk!!

Melissa said...

Awww..what a cutie! How sweet...

Jenn K said...

I love these pictures--he looks like such a little boy! My little guy is growing up!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

J&J: What a cute little guy. They are so precious at that age.