Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Daddy, Happy Father's Day to you! I wish you were here instead of out of town on business. I will see you Sunday night late if Mommy lets me stay up. If not, we will spend Monday together. See these photos. Grandpa Jack Jack has been giving me shoulder rides while you are away. Wow, I'm up so high that I can see myself in the mirror. I want to tell Grandpa Jack Jack Happy Father's Day too. This is his first Father's Day as a newly minted Grandfather. He makes me giggle when he pretends that he is Donald Duck going quack, quack! Click on the photos to see the little octopus on my coverall. Aunt Marilyn gave me this coverall.



5 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh I tell you there is nothing as sweet as a Grandpa!!!

Jenn K said...

Love it! The two Jacks together always makes me smile!

Melissa said...

Awww, he's such a cute little baby! Love the outfit too!

Patty said...

Looks like Grandpa is having as much fun as the baby. And the baby is adorable.

Ineke said...

What a smart little boy!