Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Tom and Dorothy's Clan

I love this family photo of my nephew's family!
Cool idea: white shirts and blue jeans.
Front row: Chad, little Waylon sitting on Jon's lap, and Nicole.
Back row: Samantha, Zachary, Tom, Dorothy, and Megan.
Dear Blogging Buddies, Please keep Chad in your prayers.
He Left This Week For Second Tour in Iraq With The Ohio National Guard.
News Flash: Click here on Old Lady Lincoln's Blog where you can click once more to get a patriotic message for today's Flag Day: http://oldladylincoln.blogspot.com/
Patty, thank you for posting this on your blog.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Very nice photo of your nephew's family. Thanks for the link to my blog. I appreciate it.

DeniseinVA said...

Beautiful photo, and thanks for the link to Patty's blog. I'm heading right on over. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a great week :)

Wanda said...

I love family photo's like this. Our friends did one with black tops, blue jeans and barefoot. It was adorable...especially the little kids.