Friday, July 17, 2009

Thursday Birthday Party For Jack Aidan

Jack and I couldn't wait to give Jack Aidan his train set so we went over, gave it to him and stayed for an impromtu birthday dinner. Smile for the camera everyone.
Impromtu birthday cake was a breakfast muffin with two tall green candles. Jack is getting excited now!

Then Mom and Dad decided that he could open one more gift. A Bob the Builder tool kit has a hardhat and a tool belt. Soon as little Jack saw the picture on the box he said "Bob"!


Here's our little builder in his hardhat.

Final note: Jack Aidan tries to say I'm two. It comes out I'm you! LOL!

2 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Birthday Jack Aidan. I am sure he loved that train set.

CINDY BUCKLEY said...

Happy birthday!!!! Doesn't it seem like both- it can't have already been 2 years, and also, you can't remember him ever NOT being here?! That's how I always feel.