Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Ordination of William J. (Bill) Davis

The social room of the First Presbyterian Church of Howard County was the scene of a lovely post ordination ceremony for Bill Davis. Blue and gold balloons and a blue and gold decorated sheet cake with a raspberry filling greeted us as we entered the room.
I wonder how long it will take Bill Davis to answer when called Reverend Bill?

There was a nice spread of food at this afternoon tea celebration. I liked the various tea sandwiches and the chicken nuggets and the pigs in a blanket.

I liked the wonderful selection of fresh fruit and little French bakery desserts.
Ok, I admit it. I liked it all and went back for seconds.

My plate----round two.

Jack who has a better handwriting than me signed a special card and book for
Reverend Bill Davis.

No comments: