Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cutting Teeth Is A Pain!

Jack and I were planning to babysit our grandson today so that his mommy could go to the dentist. However, Baby Jack's dental needs put a kink in the stated plans. Jack Aidan is cutting teeth---this time the upper front two and he is not in a jolly mood today. Last night he wasn't either. He kept his parents awake most of the night with crying and fussing. So Mommy and Jack are heading back to bed this morning for some needed rest. We hope everyone feels better soon.

Just think, Jack Aidan, with two more teeth you will soon be able to really chomp down on your favorite foods: avocados, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples and string cheese!

5 comments:

Jack and Joann said...

Grandma Jojo and Grandpa Jack Jack send you their love and hope you feel better soon. XXOO XXOO

Anonymous said...

It is a pain. I guess they slobber a lot while cutting teeth. That's about all I remember except when we had our first one or two, we would stick our finger in their mouth to bite on and after being bitten a couple of times we stopped doing that. Our problem is those two are past 50 now and can bite really hard. LOL

This is a lovely photograph.

I have always wondered if my dogs can understand a Japanese dog bark. Or the commands of the owners. I doubt it but never knew. Crows are different and they are more international so maybe they could understand. I reall don't know.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville, Ohio

Jenn K said...

Jack says thank you for thinking of him today. He's feeling better now, let's just hope it sticks for tonight.

Anonymous said...

Back again...

This time Happy Easter to you and your family from me and Patty.

Also...

Imagine this:
Take a picture of your car with you seated in it, going down the super highway at 65 mph. I just put this on my Brookville blog this morning.

Wanda said...

What a cutie ~~sorry he's in pain~~~ Teeth when you young or old can be so painful.