Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Don't Know What Is Going To Happen

http://fortsam.blogspot.com/2008/02/21-february-2008-lunar-eclipse-and.html

I don't know what is going to happen. I don't mean about the primary election in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island and Vermont. What I mean is what is going to happen to my favorite blog from Iraq now that the writer's tour in Iraq is over and he is heading back to the United States via Kuwait. I hope he keeps posting from his new assignment in the states. In the meantime I need to find another interesting U.S. military blog from Iraq to read. I have been reading this one since September when my daughter's beau landed in Iraq. If you want to see the Iraq blog that I have enjoyed reading go to the site above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post. My granddaughter was in the war in Iraq and went in with the rest of the forces from Kuwait. She made it through OK and got home but the war did some damage to her that may never heal. I wonder how other vets will be in the future.

Jack and Joann said...

I wonder too. I read yesterday that each additional tour in either Iraq or Afghanistan increase the chances of psychological problems when these military folks return stateside.