Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tonight is the Big, Big Dance!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we are down to the Final Four. Who will win tonight and go on to win everything Monday night? Well, according to "the computer analysis" Kansas should walk away with the prize. It is interesting that this is the first time in the history of the Final Four of the NCAA that the top #1 seeds are in the Final four. Jack said that is why viewership is down this year. People always watch and root for the underdog. The closest we came to an underdog this year was with Davidson University. Who are you rooting for? Make a prediction. Or are you chilling out since Ohio State took the NIT Tournament? Send me a comment. Make one. Do it now.
I watched the big dance last night. UCLA and North Carolina forgot their dance moves that brought them to the Final Four so they have been eliminated. The Final Dance will be Monday night with Memphis on the floor competing against Kansas I think Fishing Guy will have to change horses once again. Me too. Can somebody explain what happened to North Carolina in the first half? It was downright embarrassing.

3 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Jack and Joann: I'm Chillin, the only problem is OSU ended up #66 by winning the NIT easily. I can only wonder where they would have placed in the NCAA. I'm casting a vote for UNC all the way. I've had to change horses 3 time already. Oh well, that's the way the tournament goes.

Jack and Joann said...

You have changed horses three times already. My goodness. Do you ride for the pony express? Well, the computer says Kansas will take it but I love the ACC so I too would like UNC to win it. Time will tell.

Casdok said...

I also like the underdog!