Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shipley Bed and Breakfast

I placed a small vase of fresh roses and hosta blooms on the night table along side the phone and books because we have houseguests sleeping in this red toile bed. Gene and Sandra are here from New Jersey and we have turned into the Shipley Bed and Breakfast with planned day trips each day. Yesterday we day tripped in one direction and the day before in another direction and of course, today we will head out on a day trip in another direction. I'll give you more details when I have more time at the inn.
Just want to give you a guessing game now. Yesterday we visited the historic home of one of our nations greatest statemen. He was about five foot two with eyes of blue and was known by this title: The Great Little Man! Who was he? Make a guess and leave it in my comments.

3 comments:

Dragons52 said...

Maybe James Madison?

Patty said...

Have fun!

Wanda said...

Well I know it's not Frank Senatra.. even those he is known for his blue eyes....

I'll come back for the answer tomorrow....

Love the bed and breadfast...