Thursday, February 19, 2009

If Walls Could Talk

If Walls Could Talk, What Would They Say To You?

#1 I'm new and empty, fill me up with stuff and memories.

#2 I'm still pretty new but my owners are in foreclosure now.

#3 I'm still pretty new and my owners are in foreclosure but they left town and took the washer, dryer, stove, fridge, and all the light fixtures with them.

#4 I'm still pretty new and my owners are in foreclosure but I'm not lonely. Lots of folks are coming in and checking me out. Now if the banks would just give out loans, maybe I would get a new owner to love and cherish me.

#5 I'm still pretty new and my owners are in foreclosure now but too bad they couldn't hold out till Obama passed this housing stimulus package then they might have stayed with me here. I wonder what is going to happen now.

2 comments:

Dragons52 said...

Certainly a sad state of affairs these days!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: You are so creative.