Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ten Things That Begin With Letter M

Ten Things That Begin With The Letter M That I Dearly Love

Wanda From California Gave Me The Letter M
Thank You, Wanda!


This list is how the things popped up in my head.
After I had a good list of ten I then ranked them from #10 down to my #1 thing. So take a look.



Mommies with babies (Madonnas) #2

They represent our future. This also represents the Virgin Mary and Jesus.

Money in the bank #4

We all need it. We all want it. We don't all have it.

Miami University in Oxford, Ohio #3

Miami is my Alma mater. Robert Frost thought it was the most beautiful college campus in the U.S. It is known as one of the original eight Public Ivys along with the University of Virginia, the College of William and Mary, the University of North Carolina, the University of Vermont, the University of Texas, the University of California and the University of Michigan.

Messages left on my blog #5

Oh, how delighted I am when someone leaves me a comment!

Members of my family #1

God bless Jack, Jennifer, Terry, Jeanine and Jack Aidan.

Military folks who serve #7

They keep us safe and who can resist a person in a military uniform. Oh, I love those marine uniforms! Breathtaking.

Mark Twain #8

The very best American writer bar none and he is from Missouri, another M word!

Mozart for piano #9

I love classical piano music to read by. If my letter had been T, I would have chosen Tchaikovsky; and if C, Chopin.

Montmartre in Paris, France #6

My favorite part of my favorite city in the whole wide world.

Mickey Mouse in Florida #10

Mickey rules!


Now please go visit Wanda to see her list for the letter C and to learn about who else is doing this. http://brushstrokesfromtheheart.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: Now you have made a special list.

Wanda said...

Joann ~~ What a great list...How I loved them all. This was such a fun meme, and all of you that have participated have done so so good!!

It would be fun some time to go through the whole alphabet!!!

Another A+ for your list!

LOL:
wanda