Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oh, Ain't She Sweet!

Oh, Ain't She Sweet!
Oh, ain't she sweet,
See her walking down the street.
Yes I ask you very confidentialy:
Ain't she sweet?
Oh, ain't she nice,
Look her over once or twice.
Yes I ask you very confidentialy:
Ain't she nice?
We ran into this little cutie pie by the ship's elevator in the arms of her mother after the formal dinner. Cutie pie baby who was just nine months old was wearing a long formal dress that was color coordinated to her mother's gown. She was so cute that I was seriously tempted to kidnap her and bring her home to our grandson Jack Aidan.
When I spoke to the father about how cute his daughter was and how she would be a great date for my grandson he asked how old Jack Aidan was. When I said he was 18 months the father exclaimed that his daughter couldn't date such an older man who was my gracious 18 months old!