Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama! Obama! Obama!


Jennifer and Jeanine: Mom, this is just like a Christmas party. We come out and you feed us lasagna, tossed salad, garlic bread and mixed berries with bar cookies for dessert.

Mom: Well, it is not duck breast and molasses sweet potatoes, but I think Obama would like it.
Jack Aidan: Yes, this is my very first inauguration party. It is really cool. Grandma gave me a patriotic hat to wear that went well with my red, white and blue vest that I donned with Mommy's help.
Jack Aidan: I got chauffeured around the family room by Aunt Gigi and I waved my little flag proudly. I pretended I was in the inaugural parade and passing Obama and Michele in the reviewing stands. Take a look at the video Grandma made. By the way, my new word for the day is Obama.

2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: Cool party and Little Jack was having a ball.

Susie of Arabia said...

Jack Aidan is so cute! I was able to see live coverage of the inaugural activites - it was awesome and exciting!