1. Jean George Depores, born circa 1693 in Frahier, France married Jenne Marie Pelletier.
2. Jean Pierre Despoire, born July 16, 1731 in Frahier, France married Therese Pequignot on June 8, 1751 in Frahier, France.
3. Jean Joseph Despoire, born March 11, 1769 in Frahier, France married Jeanne Antoine Ballay on August 7, 1799 in Frahier,France.
4. Joseph Athenuse Despoire, born July 11, 1802 in Frahier, France married Francoise Scholatique Poly on February 23, 1824 in Frahier, France.
5. Justine Despoire, born November 26, 1829 in Frahier, France and immigrated to the United State thru New York somewhere between1848 and 1854. There is written records that he also used the first name of August and Eustin concurrently once in the United States. Justine Depoire also dropped the "s" in his surname. He married Malinda Lallemand February 11, 1861 at St. Remy Church in Russia, Ohio.
There is evidence to indicate that Justine served with the Fifth Ohio Volunteers in the Civil War from November 1861 to November 29, 1864 when he mustered out at Columbus, Ohio.
6. Frank Joseph Dapore, born January 25, 1866 in Darke County and married Mary Ellen Turner February 16, 1892 at St. Remy Church in Russia, Ohio.
7. Theresa Ellen Dapore, born October 19, 19o2 in Darke County and married Leo A. Gariety August 3, 1926