Thursday, August 7, 2008

Home Eviction Coming Soon!

Who will get evicted from Big Brother 10 this evening? Will it be Memphis, the bartender, or Jessie, the weight lifter? I think and hope it will be Jessie. He is so arrogant. I hope he goes tonight. This is a good group of players this year. Keesha reminds me of Evil Dick's daughter from last summer's show. Old marine Jerry doesn't really know how to relate to anyone or how to play the game for that matter. And old Renny is a stitch. I like her. April and Ollie are having a show romance. Bet it dies when the show is over. I can't figure Libra out yet. But she sure is working everybody over lately. Are you watching this show? If so, who do you like? And who do you think will make it to the final four? In my humble opinion the smartest girl got evicted last week---Angie. Jessie got evicted from the house. Michele from Rhode Island is the new HOH.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I've never seen it, or even heard of it...... I don't watch much TV.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

J&J: Don't watch that show but I do love that flower. It is so tall.