Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mushroom Man Had The Answer

Fishing Guy threw out the term fungi so I did a Google search and discovered Mushroom Man. I sent an email after I saw his amazing fungi photo collection. I never knew there were so many kinds of mushrooms. You want to see great photos of very unusual mushrooms. Then click here. And thank you Mushroom Man for identifying my little mushroom as Mutinus elegans! I found it under the photo category Wild and Wierd and discovered a couple of others in the wild and wierd category growing now in my garden beds. In the heat of August the botanical play is turning into a horror show. Scarry!



http://www.fungiphoto.com/

2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

J&J: The funny thing was while I was making the my Kent Bog post I was trying to think of fungi and couldn't remember it. Your mind at an older age is really funny.

Patty said...

Just came from Fungiphoto and the wild and wierd. Some beautiful mushroom/fungi.