Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Thank You Note For Aunt Gigi

Dear Aunt Gigi,

Aunt Gigi you are the best! I want to thank you for bringing me all those Disney character toys from DisneyWorld in Orlando. Someday when I'm a little bit bigger I'm going to go down to Orlando and check out those Disney characters in person. I really like Buzz and Woody.

In the meantime I'm going to keep working on my walking so that when I get to DisneyWorld I can really do some high stepping around the parks.

Love and hugs from your little nephew,
Jack Aidan

P.S. Grandma Jojo helped me write this thank you note

2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: Very cool post, it will be precious at an older day.

Jenn K said...

Yes, Aunt Gigi is the best! Tigger has been sleeping with Jack in his crib.