Friday, August 22, 2008

Ride 'Em Cowboy

Our grandson Jack on the Fisher Price toy horse that his mommy used to ride when she was Jack's age. That used to be a white Arabian? horse. With the passage of time I think it has turned into a yellow Palomino horse.What can I say. Look below. The original rider of this horse has changed just a little bit too but she still has that great smile and dimple.
Ok, smile for the camera before we go for a little trot.
Now how much audio does this horse have? Well, back in 1976/77
Fisher Price toys didn't have much audio capability.
So Jack stop pulling on the ears and grab those reins and pull up and you will hear a little neigh.
Neigh, Neigh, Neigh.
Note to reader: Baby Jack loves sounds, especially music. Give him musical sounds and his little bottom starts dancing. And if a toy makes no music, he is not interested in it for very long and he gives it a toss. The one exception is books. He loves his books.
Someone asked us when we were going to stop calling Baby Jack, Baby Jack. I replied when this boy starts walking all by himself then we will call him Jack Aidan. And I will have to then create a new label category for the blog called Jack Aidan.

2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

J&J: Go Baby J, ride em cowboy. Very nice photos of the of the family.

jeanine said...

I've given it some thought and I think I'll stop calling him baby Jack on his 30th birthday.