Friday, October 10, 2008

Jack and Jack and Joann Conversing

Jack Aidan: I'm Crawling Up These Stairs To Grandma as Fast As I Can Crawl.
Grandpa: Keep Crawling Up. You Have Gone Up 12 Steps And Have 4 More To Crawl.
Jack Aidan: I Think I Can, I Think I Can,I Think I Can, I Think I Can, Find Out From Grandma About The Great Pumpkin.
Grandma: Now That I Have Planted Those Buckeyes And I Have Taken A Shower I Can Tell You All About The Great Pumpkin Encounter I Had This Week. Jackie Bear, Do You Know That The Great Pumpkin Is Now In Ohio?
Jack Aidan: Really! Then How Did You Encounter Him In Virginia? And Grandma, Can You Make This Story Brief. I Have A Hot Date With Aunt Gigi In Old Town Alexandria This Morning. I Can't Wait To See My Aunt Gigi.

Story To Be Continued In A Blog Post Later This Morning After Grandma Figures Out What Happened To All Her Music On Her Blog. Spooky, Spooky! Who Took The Music?

No comments: